FoxSmart is a one-stop shop for families and students in need, as well as staff members who continue to make classroom purchases from their own funds.
List of Needs: Our most needed donations include:
- For students: Hand held calculator, dry erase markers, dry erase board cleaner, graph paper, pencil boxes, post it note pads, primary large lead pencils, scotch tape, stapler/staples, sharpies (fine point), white out
- For families: Coats (PS/ES sizes), first aid items, hoodies (MS/HS sizes), lice treatment, socks (PS/ES sizes), t-shirts (MS/HS sizes), underwear (PS/ES sizes 3T/4T/S/M/L)
- For classrooms: Antibacterial wipes, baby wipes
- For infirmary/nurses: First aid items, plastic gloves
- For the full list of donated items FoxSmart accepts, click here.
FoxSmart Business Hours: We can accept Supply Requests 24hrs/day 7days/week. Our volunteers will deliver the items to you as quickly as possible during normal school hours. During COVID, the Fox Smart center 9-12 on Thursdays and by appointment only on other days.
Contact: For inquiries & appointments please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.