The King George Education Foundation can not exist with out the generous donations from the community. Please consider making a donation to support our programs. KGEF is recognized as a nonprofit public charity by the IRS. Donors can deduct contributions made to our organization under Internal Revenue Code Section 170.
What to Give
How to Give
- You can send us a check at the address below (preferred) or
- You can use Stripe using the link below and
- If you are an employee of the King George County School Division you can also make contributions via payroll deduction – please click here for a printable Payroll Deduction Authorization form and then follow the steps for completing and submitting the form.
Designated vs General Donations
You have the choice of providing a general donation (undesignated) or a designate donation. A designated donation is one that is specifically allocated to a specific purpose whereas a general donation can be used to support any of our programs as the need arises. If you wish to designated your donation for a specific purpose, please send us an email or letter that specifies: (a) the amount you are donating, (b) the purpose for which you want it to be allocated, as well as (c) your name & contact information. For STEM designated donations you can use the online STEM Donation Form (click here) or you can send this information by email to firstname.lastname@example.org or by letter the mailing address below.
Example Areas of Designated Donations
Top Level Examples: At the very top level, you could specify if your donation should be applied to FoxSmart or to STEM Initiatives.
STEM Detailed Examples: Under STEM you have several choices for donation designation:
- STEM General Fund – This is used for everything under KGEF STEM initiatives and will be allocated based on needs & priorities.
- Space Camp Fund – This is used to fund Space Camp Scholarships
- Camp Invention Fund – This is used to fund Camp Invention Scholarships
- General STEM Equipment Fund – This is a general fund used to purchase STEM Equipment and will be allocated based on the KG School Division’s needs & priorities.
- Designated STEM Equipment Fund– This is used to purchase particular pieces of STEM Equipment that you specify below using the unique Item ID#’s from the STEM Equipment List and the quantity for each.
Payment Addresses & Links
Please make Checks Payable to:
King George Education Foundation or KGEF
Please mail Checks to:
King George Education Foundation
9100 St. Anthony’s Rd
PO Box 1239
King George, VA 22485
The button below can accept payment from Credit Cards, via the Stripe payment system.
Note: If you are designating your donation to purchase a specific piece(s) of STEM Equipment, please add 2.9% plus $0.30 to your overall donation amount, to compensate for PayPal’s automatic processing fees.